Ambitions is a new and innovative project for young people in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly which is managed by CSW Group and funded by the European Social Fund.
Ambitions will help young people to find out more about the learning options available, how they lead to different job prospects and the different ways to find work. By working in partnership with key organisations, the project aims to give young people aged 15 – 24 greater access to a wide range of activities to help them progress into education, employment (including self-employment) or training.
The Ambitions partnership is made up of a number of organisations, more of which is available in our Partnership section.
To get support from Ambitions you must be:
- Aged 15 – 24
- Able to legally reside and work in the UK
- Unemployed (this means that you are currently without work and actively looking for work and may be in receipt of benefits) or Economically inactive (this means that you are currently without work and not looking for work due to other reasons e.g. health, caring responsibilities, full time student).
Some examples of the type of the support available through the Ambitions partnership include:
- Personalised careers and information, advice and guidance
- Work experience opportunities with local employers
- Employability services
- Fun, interactive sessions relating to industry
- Support with Maths and English
- Peer coaching
- Access to specialist support e.g. SEND
For more detailed information on the full range of activities on offer through Ambitions please click here.