The Ambition's project has now finished. We are no longer accepting referrals.
Our work has been so rewarding and we are proud of all the efforts from our amazing participants. If you are a young person in Cornwall or the Isles of Scilly and you need help, please contact CSW Group on 0800 97 55 111 or click here to find out more.
Ambitions is a new and innovative project for young people in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly which is managed by CSW Group and funded by the European Social Fund.
We support unemployed and economically inactive 15-24 year olds to find their way into education, employment (including self-employment) or training.
Our goal is to help young people find out more about their learning options, how they lead to different job prospects and the different ways to find work. By working in partnership with key organisations, the project will give young people greater access to a wide range of activities to help them progress.
The Ambitions partnership is made up of a number of organisations, more of which is available in our Partnership section.
To get support from Ambitions you must be:
- Aged 15 – 24
- Able to legally reside and work in the UK
- Unemployed (this means that you are currently without work and actively looking for work and may be in receipt of benefits) or Economically inactive (this means that you are currently without work and not looking for work due to other reasons e.g. health, caring responsibilities, full time student).
Some examples of the type of the support available through the Ambitions partnership include:
- Personalised careers and information, advice and guidance
- Work experience opportunities with local employers
- Employability services
- Fun, interactive sessions relating to industry
- Support with Maths and English
- Peer coaching
- Access to specialist support e.g. SEND
For more detailed information on the full range of activities on offer through Ambitions please click here.